This application transfer aircraft instruments from DCS World Simulator to your Android device.
You can also use kneepad pages and SAMs threat pages on your tablet(s).
You can use it also for automatic adding of coordinates of any object/place from map as Hornet waypoint.
Server part runs on computer where DCS World is installed and client part runs on your Android tablet or phone.
Currently 5 aircraft, 14 instruments and up to 3 tablets are supported:
- A-10C Thunderbolt II - left & right MFCD displays and CDU navigation computer
- AV-8B Harrier II Night Attack - left & right MPCD and UFC display
- F/A-18C Hornet - left & right DDI displays, bottom AMPCD and UFC display
- AJS 37 Viggen - radar and data panel with navigation
- Ka-50 Black Shark - Shkval display and ABRIS navigation computer